(Redirected from Ordnance QF 3 pounder)
3-pounder gun, 3-pounder, 3-pdr or QF 3-pdr is an abbreviation typically referring to a gun which fired a projectile weighing approximately 3 pounds. It may refer to :
- The Grasshopper cannon : of the 18th century
- QF 3-pounder Hotchkiss : Hotchkiss 47mm naval gun used by many countries from 1885
- QF 3 pounder Nordenfelt : Nordenfelt 47mm naval gun used by many countries from 1885
- Ordnance QF 3-pounder Vickers : British Vickers 47mm naval gun of World War I and World War II
- OQF 3-pounder gun : used to arm interwar Vickers Medium Tanks
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.