Ordzhonikidze may refer to:
- Vahan, Armenia, formerly, Ordzhonikidze, a town
- Orconikidze, Beylagan, Azerbaijan, formerly Ordzhonikidze, a village
- Nərimankənd, Gadabay, Azerbaijan, also known as Ordzhonikidze, a village and municipality
- Orconikidze, Shaki, Azerbaijan, also called Ordzhonikidze, a village
- Ordzhonikidze, former name of the city of Vladikavkaz, the capital of North Ossetia-Alania
- former name of the village of Denisovka, Kazakhstan
- former name of the city of Yenakiieve, Ukraine, from 1937 to 1943 (as Ordzhonikidze, Stalino Oblast)
- former name of the city of Pokrov, Ukraine
- Ordzhonikidze, Crimea, an urban settlement of Feodosiya, Crimea (occupied by Russia)
- Bambora, formerly Ordzhonikidze, a village in the Gudauta District of Abkhazia (status of Abkhazia is disputed)
- Ordzhonikidze (surname)
- A Sverdlov class cruiser
- Ordzhonikidze Yard, another name for Baltic Shipyard in Leningrad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordzhonikidze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.