Oregon High School (Wisconsin)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Oregon High School|
|School district||Oregon School District|
|Color(s)||Orange and black|
|Website||Oregon School District|
Oregon High School (OHS) is a high school located in Oregon, Wisconsin in the United States. It is part of the Oregon School District. Student enrollment is 1233. It is a member of the Badger Conference. The current building was constructed in the 1960s to replace the original building built in 1922. OHS was later remodeled in 2017 including athletic facilities and an academic wing.
- Dave Ahrens, professional football player who played for the Wisconsin Badgers and four teams in the NFL as a linebacker.
- Shaka Smart, head basketball coach for the Texas Longhorns, graduated from Oregon High School in 1995
- Homer A. Stone, Wisconsin State Assemblyman, farmer, and businessman, graduated from Oregon High School in 1885.
- Lisa Stone, women's basketball head coach, Saint Louis University and University of Wisconsin
- "Oregon High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 16, 2019.
- "Dave Ahrens Statistics on JustSportsStats.com". Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "VCU's Shaka Smart is a stand-up type of guy". Washington Post. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1917,' Biographical Sketch of Homer A. Stone, pg. 524
|This Wisconsin school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|