Oregon Route 103
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length:||9.02 mi (14.52 km)|
|Existed:||2002 – present|
|South end:||US 26 in Jewell Junction|
|North end:||OR 202 at Jewell|
Oregon Route 103 is a 9.02-mile-long (14.52-kilometer) highway in the U.S. state of Oregon that runs between Jewell Junction and Jewell. It is also known as the Fishhawk Falls Highway No. 103 (see Oregon highways and routes), named after nearby Fishhawk Falls.
The southern terminus of Oregon Route 103 is at a junction with U.S. Route 26 at Jewell Junction near Mishawaka and Elsie. OR 103 continues north, passing through Pope Corner, Vinemaple, and Tideport, and ending at a junction with Oregon Route 202 in Jewell.
The entire route is in Clatsop County.
|Jewell Junction||9.02||14.52||US 26 – Elsie, Forest Grove, Portland|
|Jewell||0.00||0.00||OR 202 – Birkenfeld, Vernonia, Olney, Astoria|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "Fishhawk Falls Highway No. 103 Straightline Chart" (PDF). Oregon Department of Transportation. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Routes / State Highway Cross Reference Table". Oregon Department of Transportation. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "History of State Highways in Oregon" (PDF). Oregon Department of Transportation. 2011. p. 521. Retrieved February 13, 2014.
- "Descriptions of US and Oregon Routes" (PDF). Oregon Department of Transportation. July 2008. p. 14. Retrieved February 13, 2014.
Route map: Bing
- Media related to Oregon Route 103 at Wikimedia Commons