Oren Rosenfeld filming in Jerusalem, 2012
|Occupation||Film director, producer, journalist.|
In October 2016, he directed, produced and co-wrote Israel's Arab Warriors for the BBC. In the film, he and cowriter Jane Corbin followed the first unit of Israeli Arab soldiers to serve in the Israeli occupied West Bank.
Hummus The Movie stirred controversy when the Guinness Book of World records refused to send representatives to judge the world's largest plate of Hummus due to alleged security concerns.
Rosenfeld discusses the nature of the documentary, and the uniqueness of the project for I24 News 
In early 2018, Rosenfeld returned to India to continue production of Mumbai Jews a film about the long established Jewish Community in Mumbai, and the significance or their cultural, social and political contributions to India.
Mumbai Jews will also focus on Moshe Holtzberg, one of the survivors of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. He was just turning two years old when the attack orphaned him. Rosenfeld follows his return, 10 years later. The story will also focus on Holtzberg's nanny Sandra Samuel 
- "On the Agenda - B'Tselem". btselem.org. Retrieved 12 February 2017.
- Corbin, Jane (8 November 2016). "Israel's Arab soldiers who fight for the Jewish state". Retrieved 12 February 2017 – via www.bbc.com.
- "15-ton hummus record bid 'foiled' by Guinness security jitters". timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 12 February 2017.
- "I24News - The Real Fauda" airs January 2 on BBC Arabic and on the weekend on BBC World in English". Retrieved 2018-02-02.
- "Israeli filmmaker making documentary on Mumbai Jews". Retrieved 2018-02-02.
- "Moshe, baby who survived 26/11, back in Mumbai on Tuesday". Retrieved 2018-02-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oren Rosenfeld.|
- Oren Rosenfeld on IMDb
- Profile on National Geographic
- Oren Rosenfeld seeks the Humanity of Hummus
- Guinness Book of Records Won’t Send Judge to Israel for 15 Ton Hummus Plate Record Attempt
- Hummus and the Wild, Wild Middle East
- Hummus the Movie at the New York Jewish Film Festival
- Filmmakers Michal Lee Sapir and Oren Rosenfeld in person for Screening of Hummus the Movie
- Oren Rosenfeld's Hummus! The Movie, in its Chicago premiere