|Oresama - おれさま|
Oresama - おれさま
|Produced by||Suzuki Hiromitsu,
|Written by||Dynamite Tommy|
|Distributed by||Gaga Communications Inc.|
|February 25, 2004|
Oresama (おれさま lit. "Me") is a Japanese film released in 2004. The movie revolves around the protagonist of the story, Japanese rock musician Miyavi, portraying himself and his adventures when he goes back 20 years in time.
After an initial run into a few fans, on the way, he falls asleep in his car, following which, he wakes up walking on a railway track. Experiencing a series of bizarre events with the locals, he soon realizes that he is in the year 1984. Upon realizing which, he goes to his house but as he's not sure how to face his family & their reaction to him "coming from the future," he runs away even after ringing the door bell. Contemplating what to do now, he meets Shinni (Hassei Takano) in an alley, posting an advertisement about wanting to make a band. He convinces Shinni about his obvious good looks & being born to be a rock star. He also tells him that he could play the guitar & sing in the band. Convinced, Shinni asks for them to go to a recording studio. However, Miyavi advises against it. They leave for Shinni's home, whereupon witnessing Miyavi's remarkable guitar skills, Shinni accepts his proposal & agrees on letting him stay at his house.
Eventually, Miyavi meets a young boy (Matsushima Ryouta), who turns out to be his younger self.
Cast and crew
- Miyavi as himself
- Hassei Takano as Shinni
- Matsushima Ryouta as the younger Miyavi
- Hamasama Akane as Shinni's friend
- Kubata Shouta as Shinni's friend
- Ogushi Erika as Shinni's friend
- Line producer - Kousuke Suzuki
- Planning - Keisuke Gotou, Hiroshi Fujimori
- Supervision - Hiroyuki Kondou
- Cameraman - Yuki Kimaya
- Editing - Hidaka Tokio
- Publicity - Ken Shouji
- Hair/make-up - Naomi Tooyama
- Clothing - Mikiko Mizuno
- Photography - S. Endou Mitsuhiro, Mikio Yuka
- Live lights - Shinichi Ueda
- Light Chief - Seiji Iwashita, Hirosuke Tongashi
- Audio - Hiroshi Miyada
- Choreography - Waku Hatayama
- Collaboration - Dynamite Tommy
- Film - Atom-X
- "Gaga Communications Inc. - Official distributor page".
- "Meet Miyavi, the Japanese Pop Star Who Steals Angelina Jolie's Unbroken". Vanity Fair. 2014-12-01. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Oresama: Product Information at CDJapan".
- "Oresama: Product Information at Sensaian".