(Redirected from Org (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up org, .org, or Org. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ORG or org may refer to:
- Organization (or organisation), a social entity that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment
- Oxford Research Group, a UK-based charity which promotes a more sustainable approach to security
- Open Rights Group, a UK-based organization that works to preserve digital rights
- .org, a generic top-level domain of the Domain Name System used in the Internet
- Org, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Org-mode, an Emacs major mode for notes, planning, and authoring
- Orange (Metrolink station), California, United States
- Oring language, by ISO 639-3 code
- Zorg en Hoop Airport (IATA code), the minor airport of Paramaribo, Suriname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Org.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.