|Look up organ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Organ usually refers to:
- Organ (music), a family of keyboard musical instruments characterized by sustained tone
- Electronic organ, an electronic keyboard instrument
- Hammond organ, an electro-mechanical keyboard instrument
- Pipe organ, a musical instrument that produces sound when pressurized air is driven through a series of pipes
- Theatre organ, a pipe organ originally designed specifically for imitation of an orchestra
Organ may also refer to:
Biology and medicine
- Organ (anatomy), a collection of different tissues joined in structural unit to serve a common function
- Organ pipe coral, a marine organism native to the Indian and Pacific Oceans
- Stenocereus thurberi, the organ pipe cactus plant
- Organ, a term sometimes used to refer to the penis.
- Organ, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in France
- Organ, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Organ-e Kord, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Organ-e Tork, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
Organizations and government
- Division (business) within an organization; i.e., Organs of United Nations
- Organs of state, branches of power within a government
Media and entertainment
- Any official magazine, newsletter, or similar publication of an organization.
- The Organ (band), an indie rock band
- Organ, a 1965 film directed by Štefan Uher
- Organ (film), a 1996 Japanese film about organ thieves
- The Organ (film), 1965 Slovak film
- Organ (magazine), a UK music magazine run by Organart
- The Organ (pipe organ magazine), a quarterly publication for organ enthusiasts, founded in 1921
- The Organ (newspaper), an underground newspaper published in San Francisco
- All pages beginning with "Organ"
- All pages with a title containing Organ
- All pages beginning with "The Organ"
- All pages with a title containing The Organ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Organ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.