From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up organisation or organization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An organization or organisation is an entity, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.
Organization or organisation also may also refer to:
- Organisation (album), by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
- Organizing (disambiguation)
- Formation of granulation tissue, in pathology
- The Organization (film) (1971)
- The O (political group) ("The Organization"), in US, led by Theo Smith
- "The Organization", a former Cambodia governing body Angkar led by Pol Pot; see Communist Party of Kampuchea
- Organization XIII, a fictional group in the Kingdom Hearts" franchise
- All pages beginning with "Organisation"
- All pages beginning with "Organization"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Organization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.