Organization of Iranian American Communities
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|People's Mujahedin of Iran|
The Organization of Iranian American Communities (OIAC) is an organization in the United States.
The OIAC was founded in 2012 with its present headquarters located in Washington, D.C., United States but it has been working as Iranian American Communities-US since 1997. Majid Sadeghpour is currently the Political Director of the organization.
OIAC and its events have been targeted by Iranian regime and its terrorist proxies. OIAC holds yearly protests outside the United Nations building against Iranian Presidents and at times outside the White House "in solidarity with protesters in Iran". According to Joanne Stocker, "the Organization of Iranian American Communities have played a crucial role in securing broad, bipartisan support in the United States for the opposition group by successfully portraying the group as a democratic, human rights-supporting alternative to the current regime."
- Lipin, Michael (17 March 2018). "US Senators Pledge Help to Iranian Group Seeking End to Iran's Islamist Rule". VOA. Archived from the original on 17 December 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- Gharib, Ali; Clifton, Eli (26 February 2015). "Long March of the Yellow Jackets: How a One-Time Terrorist Group Prevailed on Capitol Hill". The Intercept. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- Ackerman, Spencer (19 September 2018). "Giuliani to Speak Beside Leader of Accused Iranian 'Cult'". Daily Beast. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Iran is at the heart of radical Islam". thehill.com. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "U.S. court detains Calif. man charged with serving as agent of Iran, surveilling Americans". Washington Post. Retrieved 2018-11-28.
- Lipin, Michael. "US Judge Denies Bond to Iranian Man Accused of Spying for Tehran". VOA. Retrieved 2018-11-28.
- Protesters Rally Against Iranian President at United Nations by REBECCA GIBIAN, Associated Press; 20 September 2017
- Demonstrators gather at White House to support Iranian ‘liberty, democracy’; By Dick Uliano, WTOP-FM, 6 January 2018
- The Organization of Iranian American Communities holds a demonstration across from the White House in solidarity with protesters in Iran, Washington, Jan. 6, 2018
- Pecquet, Julian (16 August 2016), "Iranians in America battle over US rapprochement with Tehran", Al-Monitor, archived from the original on 6 December 2016, retrieved 30 March 2020