From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Organon is the name given by Aristotle’s followers to his works on logic.
Organon may also refer to:
- organon, a system of principles by Immanuel Kant, whereby knowledge may be established
- Allylestrenol, by trade name Organon
- Organon der Heilkunst (English: “The Organon of the Medical Art”), title of Samuel Hahnemann’s 1810 book on homeopathy
- Organon International, a Dutch pharmaceutical company
- Organon model, a model of communication formulated by Karl Bühler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Organon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.