Jump to navigation Jump to search
It was founded by Adi Brahmo Samaj preacher Pundit Navin Chandra Rai in 1876. He was also its first principal. Sir Aurel Stein, the noted Hungarian-British archaeologist, was principal from 1888 to 1899.
- Muhammad Iqbal, Poet
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Poet
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Politician
- Khurshid Rizvi, Poet
- Anwar Masood, Poet
- Naeem Bokhari, Lawyer
- Saeed Ahmad Akbarabadi, Indian Islamic scholar, author and historian.
- "Teaching Modern Science in the Old- est of Oriental Languages". New York Times. 10 May 1896. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "STEIN, Sir Aurel (26/11/1862-26/10/1943)". British Academy Fellows. British Academy. Archived from the original on 1 July 2015. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- Government MAO College, Lahore at Pakistan National Digital Library.
|This Pakistan university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|