|Traded as||ISEQ: OIZ|
|Owen Killian, (Chairman)
Tom O’Mahony, (CEO)
|Products||Food and agribusiness|
Origin was established by the IAWS Group in 2006 focus on the original agribusiness and food and nutrition businesses of IAWS: it was admitted to the IEX and AIM on 5 June 2007. In October 2013 it bought 60% of Agroscope, a Ukrainian business, for $17.6m. Then in September 2015 it completed the acquisition of Romania's Redoxim.
Agribusiness holdings include:
- R&H Hall
- Goulding Chemicals
- IAWS Fertilisers (United Kingdom) Limited
- IAWS Fertilisers (Northern Ireland) Limited
- P.B. & Kent Company
Marine proteins production holdings include:
- United Fish Industries (UFI)
- United Fish Products (UFP)
- Shetland Fish Products (SFP)
Valeo Foods was established in September 2010 through the merger of the food division of Origin Enterprises and Batchelors. Valeo Foods is backed by Origin and CapVest Limited, a European investment group. Its food industry holdings include:
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Origin Enterprises. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- About Us: Corporate Structure at official website. Accessed 1 May 2008.
- "Intention to list Origin Enterprises on IEX and AIM". Origin Enterprises. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Agrimoney.com - Origin Enterprises buys Ukraine peer to expand agronomy empire". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Doinita Dolapchieva. "Origin Enterprises completes acquisition of Romania's Redoxim - SeeNews The corporate wire". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "CapVest To Merge Origin Foods With Batchelors To Form Valeo Foods; To Hold 55% Stake". Reuters. September 10, 2010. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- Origin Enterprises official website