From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up original in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Originality is the quality of novelty or newness in created works.
Original or The Originals may also refer to:
Books and publishing
- The Original Magazine, arts and culture magazine in Pittsburgh
- The Originals (comics), a graphic novel by Dave Gibbons
Companies and Brands
- Original Software, a UK software-testing products and services company
- The Original Hot Dog Shop, an American restaurant based in Pennsylvania
- The Originals, The Original All Blacks, a New Zealand rugby team
Films and television
- Original (film), a 2009 Danish/Swedish film
- Original Film, an American film production company
- Original Productions, an American television production company
- Rosie and the Originals
- The Original (band), a Spanish/American dance music group known for their 1994 single "I Luv U Baby"
- The Originals (band) Detroit soul group
- Original P funk band
- Original, an album by Ella Koon 2004
- Originals (Kurupt album)
- Originals, compilation album by The Beach Boys
- The Originals (Kiss album)
- The Originals, compilation album by Jethro Tull
- The Original, album by Remady & Manu-L
- The Original (Burning Spear album), a 1992 album
- The Original (Sarai album), a 2003 album
- "Original" (Leftfield song), a song by Leftfield
- "Original" (Cir.Cuz song), 2015 song by Norwegian duo Cir.Cuz featuring Emilia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Original.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.