Basil T's Brewery
|Location||183 Riverside Avenue, Red Bank, New Jersey, USA|
|Coordinates||40.353228 N, 74.074719 W|
|Key people||Victor Rallo Jr., Mike Sella|
|Annual production volume||650 US beer barrels (760 hL) in 2009|
|Other products||Italian food|
|Tasting||Tastings daily, tours by appointment|
Basil T's Brewery was a brewpub in Red Bank in Monmouth County, New Jersey. An Italian restaurant since 1987, the brewery opened to the public in 1996. The brewery opened a second location in Toms River in 1997, which was later sold and renamed Artisan's Brewery. The brewery produces 650 barrels of beer per year.
Beers and other products
Basil T's Brewery is best known for its dry stout. The brewery also produces pale ales, porters, red ales, seasonal beers, and wheat beers. Basil T's serves Italian food, and emphasizes beer and food parings.
Licensing and associations
Basil T's has a restricted brewery license from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which allows it to produce up to 10,000 barrels of beer per year, to sell on-premises, to wholesalers, and at festivals in the state, and to offer samples at off-premises charitable or civic events. The brewery is a member of the Garden State Craft Brewers Guild.
- Alcohol laws of New Jersey
- Beer in New Jersey
- Beer in the United States
- List of wineries, breweries, and distilleries in New Jersey
- Nurin, Tara. "Who's Who in Jersey Brewing" in New Jersey Monthly (21 February 2013). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Pellegrino, Michael. Jersey Brew: The Story of Beer in New Jersey. (Wantage, NJ: Pellegrino & Feldstein, 2009). ISBN 9780976523314.
- New Jersey Craft Beer. "New Jersey Breweries & Brewpubs – contact info, tours, tastings and more" (10 April 2013). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- La Gorce, Tammy. "State’s Brew Pubs Enjoying Golden Days" in The New York Times (6 April 2008). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Bryson, Lew and Mark Haynie. New Jersey Breweries. (Mechanicsburg, PA: Stackpole, 2008). ISBN 9780811735049.
- Neufell, Danielle. "New Jersey's Top Breweries" in NJBIZ (21 June 2010). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Genovese, Peter. Food Lovers' Guide to New Jersey. (Guilford, CT: Globe Pequot, 2008). ISBN 9780762747757.
- Fortunato, John. "New Jersey Brewpub Guide" in The Aquarian Weekly (29 June 2011). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Mulvihill, Geoff. "Beer Isn't Just A Cold Six-Pack Anymore" in The Philadelphia Inquirer (30 July 1997). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. "New Jersey ABC list of wineries, breweries, and distilleries" (5 February 2013). Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- N.J.S.A. 33:1-10. Archived September 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- Garden State Craft Brewers Guild. "The Garden State Craft Brewer's Guild: Our Members." Archived 2013-03-25 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 14 May 2013.