||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010)|
|Products||Qualify, TestDrive, TestDrive-Assist, TestBench, TestSmart|
Original Software was formed in December 1996 and started trading in May 1997. It was founded by Colin Armitage.
In the initial years, Original Software focused on IBM iSeries platform.
In 2007 a manual testing solution was introduced.
In 2010 it was listed as one of "Twenty companies to watch in 2010" by CIO UK.
- Qualify - an Application Quality Management (AQM) solution uniting all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- TestDrive - a test automation tool
- TestDrive-Assist - a tool for dynamic manual testing
- TestBench - a test data management and verification tool
- TestSmart - a tool for automated creation of optimised variable data
- MWD and Martin Veitch (12 January 2010). "Twenty companies to watch in 2010 - In-Depth - CIO UK Magazine". cio.co.uk. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- "Software Testing - Software Application Quality Solutions". origsoft.com. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- Thomas E. Murphy (31 July 2009). "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Software Quality Suites". Gartner.
- Bola Rotibi (14 October 2008). "On the Radar: Original Software". MWD Advisors.
- Bola Rotibi (3 Mar 2010). "Original Software qualifies its role in Application Quality Management with new Qualify tool". MWD Advisors.
- Chandranshu Singh and Michael Azoff (January 2010). "TECHNOLOGY AUDIT Qualify v1.5 Original Software" (PDF). Ovum Butler Group.