Orion Publishing Group
|Parent company||Hachette Livre|
|Founder||Anthony Cheetham, Rosemary Cheetham, and Rosemary|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Imprints||Weidenfeld & Nicolson, Gollancz, Phoenix, Cassell Military, Everyman's Library|
Orion Publishing Group Ltd. is a UK-based book publisher. It was founded in 1991 and acquired Weidenfeld & Nicolson the following year. In 1998, Orion was acquired by French publisher Hachette Livre. Also in 1998, Orion bought Cassell.
- Allen & Unwin
- Cassell Military Paperbacks
- Cassell's National Library
- J. M. Dent (Everyman Classics)
- Indigo (YA imprint)
- Orion Audiobooks
- Orion Books
- Orion Children's Books
- Orion Paperbacks
- Phoenix Books
- Victor Gollancz Ltd
- Weidenfeld & Nicolson
The group also distributes books for the independent Halban Publishers.
Books distributed through Littlehampton book services.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-05-28.
- "PW: Hachette Buys Majority Stake in U.K.'s Orion Group". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2019-11-29.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-09-30. Retrieved 2008-09-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Imprints". The Orion Publishing Group.
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|