From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orison may refer to:
- Orison (spirituality), the act of attempting to communicate with a deity or spirit
- Orison (king), a third century BC king of the Oretani people in Iberia
- Orison Rudolph Aggrey (born 1926), United States Ambassador to Senegal, Gambia and Romania
- Orison Whipple Hungerford, Jr., birth name of American actor Ty Hardin (born 1930)
- Orison Swett Marden (1850-1924), American writer
- Orison S. Marden (lawyer) (1896-1975), American lawyer, president of the American Bar Association
- "Orison" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- A futuristic recording device in the novel Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.