||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
August 17, 1968 |
Orlagh Cassidy (born August 17, 1968) is an American actress. She attended the acting conservatory at the State University of New York at Purchase. She made her Broadway debut in Present Laughter with Frank Langella.
Life and career
Cassidy was born in Washington D.C. She appeared Off-Broadway in Bright Ideas at MCC. On Bway in Our Country's Good and "Present Laughter"; and regionally in Richard III"(Lady Anne) with Richard Thomas, Mark Lamos directing, and in The Misanthrope at Philadelphia Drama Guild, among other productions. She received a nomination for the 2007 Drama Desk Outstanding Actress in a Play for the Off Broadway production of "The Field"at The Irish Rep.
Cassidy later played D.A. Doris Wolfe on Guiding Light and appeared in many commercials for Cingular Wireless/At&t - She was the mom who was confronting her daughters' as well as her own mother's constant texting (aka The My BFF JILL spot.).
- Blue Bloods as Anne Carter (2012) (Season 2, Episode 19:"Some Kind of Hero")
- The Great New Wonderful (2005)
- The Pornographer: A Love Story (2004)
- Unforgettable ("The Island") as Shelly Miller (2014 episode)
- Confection (2003)
- Law & Order ("Star Crossed") (2003 episode)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit ("Wrath') (2001 episode)
- Sex and the City ("Defining Moments") (2001 episode)
- Passing Stones (2001)
- Guiding Light as Doris Wolfe (1999–2000, 2001, 2002, 2004–2009)
- Trinity ("In Loco Parentis") (1998 episode)
- Murder One ("Chapter Twenty-One") (1996 episode); "Chapter Twenty-Two" (1996 episode)
- Another World as Sloane Wallace (1992–1993)
- Ghostwriter (1992) ("Over a Barrel"; 1992–1993)
|This article about an American theatre actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|