Orland Square Mall
|Location||Orland Park, Illinois, United States|
|Address||288 Orland Square Dr, Orland Park, Illinois 60462|
|Opening date||March 15, 1976|
|Developer||Homart Development Company|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||149|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,210,000 sq ft (112,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2 (Macy's has 3 floors)|
Orland Square Mall is a shopping mall in Orland Park, Illinois. It is the largest mall in the Chicago Southland southwest suburbs of Chicago, covering an area of over 1.2 million ft². Its anchor stores are Sears, JCPenney, Carson's, and Macy's. The mall has been a hub for commercial activity and development, driving dramatic growth in the surrounding area for the past 20 years. It serves as a major retail destination for the communities of Frankfort, Homer Glen, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Orland Park, and Tinley Park.
- "Orland Square Directory". Simon Property Group. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- "Orland Square". Simon Property Group. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- "Orland Square Mall". The Official Web Site of the Illinois Office of Tourism. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Larry A. McClellan (2004). "Orland Park, IL". The Encyclopedia of Chicago. Chicago: The Newberry Library. p. 936. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Orland Square Official website