Orleans Township, Orange County, Indiana
Location in Orange County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.99 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.72 sq mi (92.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.26 sq mi (0.7 km2) 0.72%|
|Elevation||640 ft (195 m)|
|• Density||99.5/sq mi (38.4/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47452, 47454|
|GNIS feature ID||0453695|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.99 square miles (93.2 km2), of which 35.72 square miles (92.5 km2) (or 99.25%) is land and 0.26 square miles (0.67 km2) (or 0.72%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these three cemeteries: Fairview, Irvin and Old.
Airports and landing strips
- Orleans Airport
- Orleans Community Schools
- Indiana's 9th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 44
- "Orleans Township, Orange County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Orleans Township
||Marion Township, Lawrence County||Bono Township, Lawrence County|
|Orangeville Township||Northeast Township|