From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orly is a town in France.
Orly may also refer to:
- Orly Airport, France
- Orly-sur-Morin, town in France
- Orly (name), a given name, and a list of people with the name
- Orły (disambiguation)
- O RLY?, short for "Oh, really?", popular Internet shorthand
- O'Reilly Auto Parts (NASDAQ symbol: ORLY)
- "Orly", a 1973 single by The Guess Who from their album, Artificial Paradise
- "Orly", a Jacques Brel song from his 1977 album, Les Marquises
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.