|Born||21 June 1971|
Orly Weinerman (Hebrew: אורלי ויינרמן; born 21 June 1971) is an Israeli actress, model and singer.
Weinerman was a member of the cast of Shemesh, an Israeli situation comedy. After Shemesh, Weinerman moved to London where she attempted to make a career in modelling and advance her acting career. Returning to Israel, Weinerman appeared at the Beauty City beauty fair.
In 2006, the German newspaper Der Spiegel and the Spanish newspaper La Voz de Galicia reported that Weinerman was romantically linked to Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, son of the then Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. Weinerman initially publicly denied having any contact with Saif al-Islam. In 2012, she said that she considered marriage with Saif Gaddafi and that "everything should be done" to save him from death.
Weinerman has acted in the following Israeli TV series:
- 1989 Ha-Hofesh Ha'Acharon
- 1997 Florentine
- 1997 to 2003 Shemesh
- 1998 to 1999 Only in Israel (season 2)
- 1998 Parpar Layla
Additionally, she has appeared as herself in the following Israeli TV series:
- 1999 Parpar Layla
- 2004 Mishpachat Kamichli
- "Orly Weinerman". IMDb.
- "Celebrity Grapevine". The Jerusalem Post. 6 August 2008.
- "Orly Weinerman". Der Spiegel (in German). Rudolf Augstein, Spiegel GmbH & Co. KG. 16 January 2006. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- La Voz de Galicia (15 January 2006). "Terra Chá, tierra de centenarios: Hechos y figuras". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). A Coruña, Spain: La Voz de Galicia, S.A. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "רשות המסים נגד אורלי ויינרמן (Tax Authority against Orly Weinerman)". Ynet (in Hebrew). 5 March 2006. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- Fisher, Gabe (2012-09-03). "Israeli model admits to six-year affair with Gaddafi's son, begs Blair to help save his life". Times of Israel.