Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ornament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ornament is something used for decoration.
Ornament may also refer to:
Types of decorations
- Ornament (art), any purely decorative element in architecture and the decorative arts
- Dingbat, decorations in typography
- Bronze and brass ornamental work
- Christmas ornament, a decoration used to festoon a Christmas tree
- Hood ornament, a decoration on the hood of an automobile
- Garden ornament, a decoration in a garden, landscape, or park
- Lawn ornament, a decoration in a grassy area
- Peak ornament, a decoration under the peak of the eaves of a gabled building
- Ornamental plant, a decorative plant
- Biological ornament, a biological structure that appears to serve only a decorative purpose
- Ornament (music), a flourish that serves to decorate music
- Ornament, a Russian band, forerunner to the band Kukuruza
- Ornament (football), the football team from Hong Kong
- Ornaments Rubric, a prayer of the Church of England
Ornamentation of the human body:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ornament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.