|• Total||45.3 sq mi (117.3 km2)|
|• Land||45.3 sq mi (117.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|• Density||3.4/sq mi (1.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Orovada CDP has an area of 45.3 square miles (117.3 km2), all land. U.S. Route 95 runs through the CDP, leading south 43 miles (69 km) to Winnemucca and north 30 miles (48 km) to the Oregon state line at McDermitt.
The Humboldt County School District operates schools serving areas with Orovada addresses. Some areas are zoned to Orovada School, a K-8 school. Other areas are zoned to Kings River School, a K-8 school.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Orovada CDP, Nevada". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Federal Writers' Project (1941). Origin of Place Names: Nevada (PDF). W.P.A. p. 38.
- Carlson, Helen S. (1974). Nevada Place Names: A Geographical Dictionary. University of Nevada Press. ISBN 9780874170948.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Orovada Post Office
- "Kristen Tribe, "The Voice of Rodeo"". americanprofile.com. Archived from the original on December 5, 2010. Retrieved April 4, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Orovada, Nevada.|
|This Humboldt County, Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|