|Operator||FSUE "Orenburg Airlines"|
|Elevation AMSL||909 ft / 277 m|
Orsk Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Орск) (IATA: OSW, ICAO: UWOR) is an international airport in Russia located 16 km (10 mi) south of Orsk. It services medium-sized airliners. The terminal building is located around 3 km from the border to Kazakhstan, with some equipment located in Kazakhstan.
Airlines and destinations
|Orenburzhye||Orenburg (ends 1 September 2019)|
- Russian Federation Government Regulation # 726-r
- "ORENAIR". 2008-08-15. Archived from the original on 2008-08-15. Retrieved 2018-02-12.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Black box and 2 bodies recovered from site of plane crash near Moscow". RT International. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "С 1 сентября авиакомпания «Оренбуржье» перестанет выполнять полеты" (in Russian). «Эхо Москвы в Оренбурге». 28 July 2019. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- Airport information for UWOR at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UWOR at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for UWOR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for OSW at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|