||This article possibly contains original research. (March 2015)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2015)|
|Operator||FSUE "Orenburg Airlines"|
|Elevation AMSL||909 ft / 277 m|
Orsk Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Орск) (IATA: OSW, ICAO: UWOR) is an airport in Russia located 16 km (10 mi) south of Orsk. It services medium-sized airliners. The terminal building is located around 3 km from the border to Kazakhstan, with some equipment located in Kazakhstan.
Airlines and destinations
|Orenair||Moscow-Domodedovo (ends 25 October 2015)|
|Saratov Airlines||Moscow-Domodedovo (begins 25 October 2015)|
- Шкаробурова, Маргарита (1 October 2015). "Авиарейсы Орск — Москва будут выполнять «Саратовские авиалинии»". Урал56.Ру. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Airport information for UWOR at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UWOR at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for UWOR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for OSW at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|