Orthodox Christianity in Saudi Arabia
The percentage of Saudi Arabian citizens who are Christians is officially zero. The Saudi Arabian Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam. The Greek Orthodox have some numerical strength. Major nationalities in Saudi Arabia include Egyptians, Syrians, Palestinians and Lebanese.
- Central Intelligence Agency. "Saudi Arabia". The World Factbook.
- International Religious Freedom Report 2008 - Saudi Arabia
- Christianity in Saudi Arabia
- Protestantism in Saudi Arabia
- Roman Catholicism in Saudi Arabia
- Human rights in Saudi Arabia
- Freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia
- Orthodox Christianity in Jordan
- Orthodox Christianity in Lebanon
- Orthodox Christianity in Egypt