From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osaka or Ōsaka may refer to:
- Osaka (大阪市 Ōsaka-shi?), Japan's second largest city by population, the capital of Osaka Prefecture.
- Osaka Prefecture (大阪府 Ōsaka-fu?), Japan's second smallest prefecture by area
Osaka may also refer to:
- Places called Osaka (小坂, meaning "small hill"):
- Neighbourhoods called Ōsaka (逢坂, meaning "meeting hill") are situated in the following locations:
- Naomi Osaka, Japanese tennis player
- Ayumu Kasuga, character from Azumanga Daioh, nicknamed "Osaka"
- Naru Osaka, character from Sailor Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.