Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osaka or Ōsaka may refer to:
- Osaka (大阪市 Ōsaka-shi), Japan's second largest city by population, the capital of Osaka Prefecture.
- Osaka Prefecture (大阪府 Ōsaka-fu), Japan's second smallest prefecture by area
- Osaka Plain (大阪平野 Ōsaka Heiya) in Japan, which includes parts of Osaka and Hyōgo Prefectures
Osaka may also refer to:
- Places called Osaka (小坂, meaning "small hill"):
- Neighbourhoods called Ōsaka (逢坂, meaning "meeting hill") are situated in the following locations:
Music and film
- Osaka Elegy, a 1936 Japanese film
- Osaka Story, a 1999 Japanese drama film
- Osaka Monaurail, a Japanese funk band
- Osaka Popstar, a punk rock supergroup
- Osaka Ramones, a Japanese pop-punk group
- Osaka (album)
Football clubs in Japan
- FC Osaka
- Cerezo Osaka
- Gamba Osaka
- Konomiya Speranza Osaka-Takatsuki
- Shriker Osaka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.