Ōsaka Namba Station
|Osaka Namba Station
Kintetsu Namba Building (Ōsaka Namba Station is located under this building)
(See other stations in Osaka)
|Neighborhood||1-17, Namba 4-chōme|
|Address in Japanese||大阪市中央区難波四丁目1-17|
|Former name||Kintetsu Namba Station|
|Present name since||2009|
|Station number(s)||HS 41 (Hanshin)|
|Line(s)||Kintetsu Namba Line
Hanshin Namba Line
|Major bus terminal(s) attached to the station|
|Ōsaka Namba Station
Ōsaka Namba Station (大阪難波駅 Ōsaka-Nanba-eki?) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Namba Line and the Hanshin Railway Hanshin Namba Line in the Namba district of Chūō-ku, Osaka, Japan. It is adjacent to Namba Station and JR Namba Station. Trains of the Nara Line depart from and arrive at the station.
The station was first named Kintetsu Namba Station (近鉄難波駅 Kintetsu-Nanba-eki?) on March 15, 1970, when Kintetsu's Namba Line opened. It was renamed to the present name on March 20, 2009, the date of opening of the Hanshin Namba Line.
- Namba Station
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Osaka Municipal Subway
- JR Namba Station
There are an island platform and a side platform with three tracks on the third basement, parallel to Namba Station on the Osaka Municipal Subway Sennichimae Line. There is a returning track in the west of the platforms between the 2 tracks of the Hanshin Namba Line.
|1, 2||■ Kintetsu Namba Line||(Limited Express) for Nagoya, Ise-Shima and Nara
(Nara Line) for Higashi-Hanazono, Ikoma, Yamato-Saidaiji, Nara and Tenri
|3||■ Hanshin Namba Line||for Amagasaki, Koshien, and Kōbe Sannomiya|
- The first train for Amagasaki on the Hanshin Namba Line departs at 5:03 a.m. from Track (Platform) 2.
- Kintetsu Namba Building
- Midosuji Grand Building
- Osaka City Air Terminal (OCAT)
- Minatomachi River Place (including FM OSAKA)
Stations next to Ōsaka Namba
|Kintetsu Namba Line|
|Hanshin Railway Hanshin Namba Line (HS 41)|
|Sakuragawa (Hanshin, HS 42)||Local||Kintetsu Nippombashi (Kintetsu)|
|Sakuragawa (Hanshin, HS 42)||Semi-Express
|Kintetsu Nippombashi (Kintetsu)|
|Terminus||Express||Kintetsu Nippombashi (Kintetsu)|
|Sakuragawa (Hanshin, HS 42)||Rapid Express||Kintetsu Nippombashi (Kintetsu)|
|Terminus||Kintetsu Limited Express||Ōsaka Uehommachi (Kintetsu)|
- "Kintetsu Corporation Company Profile" (PDF). p. 31. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- 阪神なんば線開業に合わせ、「近鉄難波駅」を「大阪難波駅」に、「上本町駅」を「大阪上本町駅」に駅名変更します。 ["Kintetsu Namba Station" will be renamed "Ōsaka Namba Station", and "Uehommachi Station" will be "Ōsaka Uehommachi Station".] (PDF) (Press release) (in Japanese). Kintetsu Corporation. March 31, 2008.