Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Osama or osama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Osama most commonly refers to Osama bin Laden (1957–2011), the founder of al-Qaeda.
Osama or Usama may also refer to:
- Osama (film), a 2003 film made in Afghanistan
- Being Osama, a 2004 documentary film of five men named Osama
- Main Osama, an upcoming Indian film
- Ōsama Game, a Japanese 2011 horror film
- Dinner With Osama, collection of short stories by Marilyn Krysl
- Osama, a World Fantasy Award-winning novel by Lavie Tidhar
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.