St Mary's Church
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Osbaldeston is a village and civil parish at grid reference in Lancashire, England about 8 kilometres (5 mi) northwest of Blackburn and 10 kilometres (6 mi) east of Preston. The population of the civil parish as taken at the 2011 census was 185.
Osbaldeston is on the A59 road and lies on the south bank of the River Ribble opposite Ribchester. There is no Anglican place of worship but the Roman Catholic Church of St. Mary is at grid reference in Longsight Road. The hamlet of Osbaldeston Green lies due north of the village.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Osbaldeston Parish (1170215121)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
Media related to Osbaldeston at Wikimedia Commons
- Osbaldeston page at GenUKI
- Historic England. "Church of St Mary (183519)". Images of England.
- Historic England. "Osbaldeston Hall (183512)". Images of England.
- Historic England. "Oxendale Hall (183517)". Images of England.
- Historic England. "Barn at Oxendale Hall Farm (183518)". Images of England.
|This Lancashire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|