Loya represented Germany at the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow, Russia together with Alex Christensen as Alex swings Oscar sings, performing the song "Miss Kiss Kiss Bang", with special guest Dita Von Teese performing with them in the Final. The song finished 20th in a final of 25 competing countries.
Loya released his debut album in 2009. His voice coach is Professor Dennis M. Heath (Munich). Heath teaches other successful professional artists in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Loya concentrates on his solo career and released his second album "Beast" in 2011. "Beast" is a collaboration between Oscar and the electropop producer Alek Sandar. The self-written and co-produced single "Learn Something New" with Citrusonic Records has been published in December 2012.
|2009||"Miss Kiss Kiss Bang"||20||71||35||85||40||Heart 4 Sale|
|2009||Heart 4 Sale
- Germany: Oscar Loya to Eurovision
- 'You're not safe in Moscow', gay Eurovision fans told ahead of march
- Germany selects Alex Swings Oscar Sings internally!
- SHOW ME at Friedrichstadt-Palast
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2007-11-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oscar Loya.|
| Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest