11 June 1981 |
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Former partner||Leonie Krail|
|Former coach||Natalia Linichuk, Gennadi Karpanosov, Cornelia Diener, Alexei Pospelov|
|Former skating club||Küsnacht SC|
|Former training locations||Aston, Pennsylvania|
Oscar Peter (born June 11, 1981) is a Swiss former competitive figure skater. As a single skater, he is the 1998-2000 Swiss national silver medalist and the 2001-2003 national bronze medalist. He took up ice dancing in 2003 and teamed up with Leonie Krail. They are the 2006 and 2008 Swiss national ice dancing champions. They were coached by Natalia Linichuk and Gennadi Karponosov.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
Ice dancing with Krail
|Mont Blanc Trophy||10th|
JGP: Junior Grand Prix
|Swiss Champ.||1st J||1st J||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd|
|J = Junior level; WD = Withdrew|
- Mittan, Barry (June 18, 2006). "Caribbean Native Dances for Switzerland". SkateToday.
- "Private lessons". Silver Blades Ice Rinks: Blackburn. Archived from the original on 14 June 2016.
- "Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 31 May 2009.
- "Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 8 June 2008.
- "Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 12 May 2006.
- "Competition Results: Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 7 March 2016.
- "Oscar PETER". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 14 June 2016.
- Krail & Peter: Official site at the Wayback Machine (archived May 14, 2010)
- Krail & Peter at the International Skating Union
- Oscar Peter at the International Skating Union
|This article about a Swiss figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|