Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oscillator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oscillator is a device designed for oscillation.
Oscillator may also refer to:
- Electronic oscillator
- Harmonic oscillator
- Oscillator (technical analysis), a method used in technical analysis of financial markets
- Oscillator (cellular automaton)
- Oscillator (EP), an EP by Information Society
- Oscillation (differential equation)
- Oscillation (mathematics)
- Oscillation (album), a studio album by the Norwegian black/gothic metal band Trail of Tears
- Oscillistor, a semiconductor device
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oscillator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.