Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osh International Airport
Ош эл аралык аэропорту
|Elevation AMSL||2,927 ft / 892 m|
In 2016, 1,210,576 passengers passed through the airport, an increase of 33% over the previous years.
Airlines and destinations
Marshrutka routes No. 107 and 142 serve the airport.
Accidents and incidents
- On 28 December 2011, Kyrgyzstan Tupolev TU-134A, registration EX-020, operating flight QH3 from Bishkek to Osh, Kyrgyzstan, with 73 passengers and 6 crew suffered a hard landing on Osh's runway 12 resulting in the collapse of the right main gear, right wing separation and the aircraft rolling on its back in fog and low visibility. The aircraft came to a stop on soft ground about 10 meters off the right runway edge. A fuel leak from the left wing led to a fire erupting which was quickly extinguished by airport emergency services. One passenger received serious injuries and 24 people received minor injuries (concussions, bruises), of which 16 were taken to local hospitals. 
- On 22 November 2015, a Boeing 737-300 registration EX-37005, operating as Avia Traffic Company Flight 768, touched down hard at Osh Airport injuring 8, and causing all the landing gear to be ripped off. The aircraft skidded off the runway and the left engine was ripped off.
- Airport information for UAFO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for OSS at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Liu, Jim (4 July 2018). "Aeroflot adds Osh service from Oct 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Liu, Jim (1 December 2016). "Air Kyrgyzstan adds new Abakan service from Nov 2016". Routesonline. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Новый рейс Ош-Иркутск-Ош". Avia Traffic Company. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- Liu, Jim (20 May 2019). "Qazaq Air adds Almaty – Osh service from June 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- Liu, Jim (31 October 2018). "Ural Airlines expands Osh network in W18". Routesonline. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Новости компании: «Уральские авиалинии» открывают новые рейсы из Киргизии – авиакомпания «Уральские авиалинии» | «Уральские авиалинии»". www.uralairlines.ru. Ural Airlines. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Liu, Jim. "Ural Airlines W19 Central Asia network additions as of 26AUG19". Routesonline. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- Liu, Jim (4 October 2016). "Ural Airlines schedules Zhukovsky launch in W16". Routesonline. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Новости компании: «Уральские авиалинии» открывают новый рейс Сочи-Ош – авиакомпания «Уральские авиалинии» | «Уральские авиалинии»". www.uralairlines.ru. Ural Airlines. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- Liu, Jim. "Ural Airlines schedules new Dushanbe / Osh routes in W19". Routesonline. Retrieved 1 October 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Osh Airport.|