Oshawa Bus Terminal
|Location||47 Bond Street West
|Owned by||City of Oshawa|
|Station code||GO Transit: OSHW|
Oshawa Bus Terminal is located at 47 Bond Street West in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. The building is owned by the City of Oshawa and incorporates a multi-storey municipal parking lot.  City Council has adopted, in principle, the Downtown Action Plan, July 2005, which recommends that the bus terminal functions should be relocated from this priority development site. 
As this is the hometown of General Motors Canada, the bus terminal has murals of the auto industry decorating the face of the structure.   Eight panels represent each of GM's corporate values: Heritage, Diversity, People, Innovation, Safety, Environment, Customer Enthusiasm and Quality.
- Hwy 2 GO Bus Service (route 92) to Yorkdale Bus Terminal Board on Platform 3 
- Hwy 407 East GO Bus Service (route 52) to York University via Durham College/UOIT Board On Platform 4 
- Lakeshore East GO Train & Bus Service, from Oshawa GO Station to Courtice, Bowmanville and Newcastle (Note: this service operates on Bond Street and King Street, and does not enter the bus terminal) 
Durham Region Transit
Customers travelling within Durham Region can ride on GO Transit buses with a DRT ticket, pass, or transfer under the fare integration agreement. Tickets and passes are sold in the terminal although most of the local bus routes operate on the adjoining street grid: Centre Street, Simcoe Street, Bond Street and King Street.
- 401 / 401B / 401C Simcoe
- 402 King
- 405 / 405B Wilson
- 407 / 407C Ritson Colonel Sam
- 900 PULSE - Highway 2 BRT
Can-ar Coach Service
- "Municipal Parking, 2008 Operating Budget" (PDF). City of Oshawa. Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- "Downtown Oshawa Action Plan, July 2005" (PDF). City of Oshawa. Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- Mural on the north wall of the GO Bus Station
- Mural on the east wall of the GO Bus Station
- Oshawa Hwy. 2 GO Bus Schedule
- Hwy. 407 East GO Bus Schedule
- Lakeshore East GO Train & Bus Schedule
- | Schedules & Route Maps
- Greyhound Canada, Table 747
- Greyhound Canada, Table 748
- Can-ar Coach Service, Table 2580