This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2022)
|Location||1 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo|
|Operated by||Hanzomon and Tobu Lines:|
Tokyo Metro (manager)
Asakusa and Keisei Lines:
Keisei Electric Railway (manager)
Oshiage Station (押上駅, Oshiage-eki) is a railway station in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan, jointly operated by Tokyo Metro, Tobu Railway, Toei, and Keisei Electric Railway. It is adjacent to the Tokyo Skytree complex.
Oshiage Station is served by the following lines. It is the terminal station of three lines.
- Keisei Oshiage Line (station number KS45) – through service to the Toei Asakusa Line
- Tobu Skytree Line (station number TS-03) – through service to the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- Toei Asakusa Line (station number A-20) – through service to the Keisei Oshiage Line
- Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line (station number Z-14) – through service to the Tobu Skytree Line
There are two sets of platforms, one for Keisei/Toei at level B1, and the other for Tokyo Metro/Tobu at level B3. Each consists of two island platforms serving four tracks.
On the Keisei/Toei section, trains to Nishi-Magome and the Keikyu Network leave from platforms 1, 2 or 3. Trains for Aoto and the Keisei/Hokusō/Shibayama network leave from platforms 3 and 4, although Keisei and Hokusō trains can also use platform 2.
|1–3||Toei Asakusa Line||for Asakusa, Nihombashi, Shimbashi, and Nishi-magome|
Keikyu Main Line for Shinagawa, Haneda Airport (International Terminal and Domestic Terminal), Yokohama, and Misakiguchi
|3–4||Keisei Oshiage Line||for Aoto|
Keisei Main Line for Keisei Funabashi, Keisei Narita, and Narita Airport (Terminal 2·3 and Terminal 1)
Hokusō Line for Imba Nihon-idai
Narita Sky Access Line for Imba Nihon-idai and Narita Airport
Shibayama Railway Line for Shibayama-Chiyoda
|1–3||Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line||for Shibuya|
Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line for Chuo-Rinkan
|4||Tobu Skytree Line||for Kita-Koshigaya and Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen |
Tobu Isesaki Line for Kuki
Tōbu Nikkō Line for Minami-Kurihashi
Platform 1 is used by through services from the Tobu Skytree Line. Platforms 2 and 3 are used by Hanzomon Line services terminating and starting at this station.
The Keisei station opened on 3 November 1912. The Keisei station was moved underground in 1960 in preparation of the opening of Line 1 of the Toei Subway (present day Toei Asakusa Line). Line 1 would open for revenue service on 4 December of that year.
The Tobu station opened on 19 March 2003.
The station is located at the Oshiage-eki-mae intersection of Metropolitan Routes 453 and 465 (Asakusa-dōri and Yotsume-dōri respectively).
- Tokyo Skytree Station (approximately 10 minutes walk)
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 215. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 押上（スカイツリー前）駅 [Oshiage (Skytree) Station]. Japan: Tobu Railway Company. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "「営団地下鉄」から「東京メトロ」へ" [From "Teito Rapid Transit Authority" to "Tokyo Metro"]. Tokyo Metro Online. 8 July 2006. Archived from the original on 16 May 2012. Retrieved 29 May 2022.