Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||3,936.32 km2 (1,519.82 sq mi)|
|Population (March 2009)|
|• Density||110/km2 (300/sq mi)|
Towns and villages by district
- Futami District
- Kameda District
- Kamiiso District
- Kayabe District
- Matsumae District
- Yamakoshi District
- 1897: Hakodate Subprefecture, Kameda Subprefecture, and Matsumae Subprefecture was established.
- 1899: Hakodate Subprefecture was abolished. Kameda Subprefecture was transferred to Hakodate and renamed Hakodate Subprefecture.
- 1903: Matsumae Subprefecture was merged into Hakodate Subprefecture.
- 1922: Hakodate Subprefecture changed its name to Oshima Subprefecture.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Oshima Subprefecture.|
- (in Japanese) Official website
Coordinates: (Matsumae General Branch Office)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|