|Traded as||NYSE: OSK|
|Founder||William Besserdich, Bernhard Mosling|
|Headquarters||Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States|
Number of locations
|Charles Szews (CEO)|
|Products||Trucks, Military vehicles|
|Revenue||US$ 8.18 billion(FY 2012)|
|US$ 3.66 million (FY 2012)|
|US$ 2.3 million (FY 2012)|
|Total assets||US$ 4.95 billion (FY 2012)|
|Total equity||US$ 1.85 billion (FY 2012)|
Number of employees
Oshkosh Corporation, formerly Oshkosh Truck, is an American industrial company that designs and builds specialty trucks, military vehicles, truck bodies and access equipment. Based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the company employs 12,300 people around the world. It is organized in four primary business groups: access equipment, defense, fire and emergency, and commercial.
Founded in 1917 as the Wisconsin Duplex Auto Company, the company was created to build a severe-duty four-wheel-drive truck. After the first prototype was built, the company began to develop rapidly. This first four-wheel-drive truck, known today as "Old Betsy", is still owned by Oshkosh Corporation and housed in one of its assembly plants in Oshkosh. The vehicle still runs and is used frequently in demonstrations and parades.
Oshkosh Corporation is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. It has manufacturing operations in 11 countries and additional service operations in 16 countries. The Access Equipment division is headquartered in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania; the Defense division in Oshkosh, Wisconsin; the Fire & Emergency division in Appleton, Wisconsin; and the Commercial division in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
Oshkosh products and services are sold in more than 130 countries around the globe. The company also maintains a global service network.
Oshkosh Corp. manufactures, distributes and services products under the brands of Oshkosh, JLG, Pierce, McNeilus, Jerr-Dan, Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles, Frontline, CON-E-CO, London Machinery Inc., and IMT.
- Articulating boom lifts
- Electric boom lifts
- Mast-style boom lifts
- Towable boom lifts
- Telescopic boom lifts
- Scissor lifts
- Vertical personnel lifts
- L trailers
- Light Combat Tactical All-Terrain Vehicle (L-ATV); competitor for Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) requirement
- Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles (FMTV)
- HET; Global HET, M1070/M1070A1
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck - M977 HEMTT.
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck HEMTT A3 diesel-electric
- LVS (Logistics Vehicle System); US Marine Corps 8x8 truck (replaced by LVSR) 
- LVSR (Logistics Vehicle System Replacememt); US Marine Corps 10x10 truck (replaced LVS)
- M-ATV (MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle)
- MTVR (Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement) Marines
- Wheeled Tanker (UK-specific MTVR development)
- Sand Cat (Light protected vehicle; Ford F550-based)
- P-19R Aircraft Rescue Fire fighting (ARFF) truck 
- Special Purpose All-Terrain Vehicle (S-ATV)
- MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV)
- Palletized Load System (PLS); M1074/M1075 trucks and M1076 trailer
- TAK-4/TAK-4i Suspension 
- HMMWV With TAK-4 Suspension (HMMWV/Humvee) upgrade proposal
- HMMWV Recap (Recapitalization proposal for AM General High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV/Humvee))
- COMMAND ZONE Integrated Control And Diagnostics System
- Propulse hybrid diesel-electric system
- TerraMax Unmanned Ground Vehicle Technology
- Medium Tactical Truck (MTT)
- Packhorse Trailer System 
- CORE 1080 Crew Protection System
- Expeditionary Power Generation
- Multi-Mission Recovery System (MMRS)
- Integrated Product Support
MK36 wrecker variant of the MTVR
Oshkosh M1075 Palletized load system (PLS) truck mounting an M5 Engineer Mission Module - Concrete Mobile Mixer (EMM - CMM) and towing an M1076 PLS trailer mounting a M6 Engineer Mission Module - Dump Body (EMM - DB)
Ex-U.S. Army Oshkosh M911 tractor hauling logs
Fire and emergency
- Custom chassis
- Wildland fire appliance
- Mobile medical
- Homeland security
- Side Loading Vehicle Retriever (SLVR)
- Striker ARFF vehicle
- H-Series snow plow
- P-Series snow plow
- Airport crash trucks
Charlotte-Douglas Airport Oshkosh Striker
- Front loaders
- Rear loaders
- Side loaders
- Standard mixers
- Bridgemaster mixer
- SMS sliding mixer system
- Front-discharge mixer
- Truck mounted cranes
- Mechanic trucks
- Lube trucks
- Tire trucks
- Air compressors
- Portable compactor
Since 1996, Oshkosh has completed fifteen acquisitions and two divestitures:
- 1996- Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.
- 1997- Nova Quintech
- 1998- McNeilus Companies, Inc.
- 1999- Kewaunee Fabrications, L.L.C.
- 1999- Viking Truck & Equipment
- 2000- Medtec Ambulance Corporation (Defunct as of July 2012)
- 2001- Geesink Norba Group (divested 2009)
- 2001- TEMCO 
- 2004- Jerr-Dan Corporation
- 2004- BAI Corporation (divested 2009)
- 2005- CON-E-CO 
- 2005- London Machinery, Inc. 
- 2006- AK Specialty Vehicles, now known as Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles.
- 2006- IMT (Iowa Mold Tooling)
- 2006- JLG Industries
- "Oshkosh Corporation (OSK)". Yahoo! Finance.
- http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=OSK, accessed February 17, 2010.
- Scott Eden, "The War Within: The Deal that Saved Oshkosh", TheStreet.com, November 19, 2009.
- "Advanced Suspension Technology". https://oshkoshdefense.com/technology-1/advanced-suspension-technology/.
- "Packhorse Trailer System". http://www.oshkoshsv.com/vehicles.cfm?ProductID=64.
- "Expeditionary Power Generation". https://oshkoshdefense.com/technology-1/expeditionary-power-generation/.
- "Multi-Mission Recovery System (MMRS)". https://oshkoshdefense.com/technology-1/mmrs-demonstrator/.
- "Integrated Product Support". https://oshkoshdefense.com/services/integrated-product-support/.
- "About Us History". http://www.kewauneefabrications.com/about/history.html.
- "Oshkosh Corporation Announces Shutdown of Medtec Ambulance". http://www.jems.com/articles/2012/06/oshkosh-corporation-announces-shutdown-m.html.
- "Oshkosh Corporation to Sell Geesink Norba Group to Platinum". http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ah6wcI.NPU94.
- "Economy Affects Mafia". http://abnormaluse.com/tag/asset-purchase.
- "Jerr-Dan History". https://www.jerrdan.com/about-jerr-dan/history.
- "Divested". http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/775158/000110465911064553/R7.htm.
- "CON-E-CO An Oshkosh Corporation Company". http://www.con-e-co.com/contact.
- "OSHKOSH TRUCK ADDS LONDON MACHINERY". http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/16826304/oshkosh-truck-adds-london-machinery.
- "AK Specialty Vehicles Is Renamed Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles". http://trailer-bodybuilders.com/archive/ak-specialty-vehicles-renamed-oshkosh-specialty-vehicles.
- "Oshkosh Truck acquires Iowa Mold Tooling". http://www.rentalpulse.com/Articles/tabid/246/ArticleId/2913.
- Oshkosh Corporation
- HISTORY OF OSHKOSH TRUCKS Fire engines, military and rescue vehicles; YouTube
- OshKosh H Series Road Blower; YouTube
- Oshkosh Airport Products XT Tow Behind Broom; YouTube
- SnoPo Tribute Video; YouTube
- Oshkosh Defense - MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) Multi-Mission Family Of Vehicles; YouTube
- Oshkosh Defense
- Pierce Manufacturing
- London Machinery
- Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles
- Kewaunee Fabrications
- Frontline Communications
- Oshkosh Suppliers List