From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osho may also refer to:
- Andi Osho (born 1973), British comedian, actress and writer
- Josh Osho (born 1992), English singer-songwriter
- Pierre Osho (born 1945), former defense minister of Benin
- Set Osho (born 1986), Nigerian-born UK sprinter
- Rajneesh, later named Osho (1931–1990), an Indian mystic, guru, philosopher, and founder of the Rajneesh movement
- Osho (shogi), a title in Japanese professional shogi strategy board game competition
- Oshō, a Japanese term used in various schools of Buddhism
- Ōshō Station, a train station in Toyama, Japan
- Osho International Meditation Resort, an Indian meditation centre founded by Rajneesh
- Osho Times, a publication related to Rajneesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.