Osho may refer to:
- Andi Osho (born 1973), British comedian, actress and writer
- Josh Osho (born 1992), English singer-songwriter
- Pierre Osho (born 1945), former defense minister of Benin
- Set Osho (born 1986), Nigerian-born UK sprinter
- Rajneesh (1931–1990), later named Osho in 1989, an Indian mystic, guru, philosopher, and founder of the Rajneesh movement
- Fatai Osho, Nigerian football coach for Remo Stars F.C.
- Eugenia Osho-Williams, (born 1961), Sierra Leonean sprinter
- Oshō, a Japanese term used in various schools of Buddhism
- Osho (shogi), a title in Japanese professional shogi strategy board game competition
- Ōshō Station, a train station in Toyama, Japan
- Osho Times, a publication related to Rajneesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.