From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osho may also refer to:
- Osho (shogi), a title in Japanese professional shogi strategy board game competition
- Oshō, a Japanese term used in various schools of Buddhism
- Ōshō Station, a train station in Toyama, Japan
- Rajneesh, later named Osho (1931–1990), an Indian mystic, guru, philosopher, and founder of the Rajneesh movement
People with the name
- Andi Osho (born 1973), British comedian, actress and writer
- Josh Osho (born 1992), English singer-songwriter
- Pierre Osho (born 1945), former defense minister of Benin
- Set Osho (born 1986), Nigerian-born UK sprinter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.