Jump to navigation Jump to search
|300,000 (2000 census)|
Some Osing words have the infix /-y-/ 'ngumbyah', 'kidyang', which are pronounced /ngumbah/ and /kidang/ in standard Javanese, respectively.
Divergent Osing vocabulary includes:
- sing 'not' (standard Javanese: ora)
- paran 'what' (standard Javanese: åpå)
- Osing at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Osing". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-05-14. Retrieved 2011-05-14.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|Osing language test of Wikipedia at Wikimedia Incubator|
|This Austronesian languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|