From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oslo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oslo is the capital of Norway.
Oslo may also refer to:
- Oslo (play), a 2016 play by playwright J.T.Rogers
- Oslo, Minnesota, a small city in northwest Minnesota, United States
- Oslo, Dodge County, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in southeast Minnesota, United States
- Oslo (Hackney), an East London kitchen-bar-venue based in Hackney
- Oslo, Florida, an unincorporated community in Florida, United States
- Oslo (band), a Californian rock band
- Oslo (duo), runners-up in French Popstars in 2013, and made up of Eugénie and Vincent
- Oslo, a character in the French show Skyland
- Open Source and Linux Organization, a project by Hewlett-Packard
- Optics Software for Layout and Optimization
- Gamlebyen in Oslo, Norway, was known as Oslo until 1925
- Oslofjord, a fjord in the south-east of Norway
- Oslo class frigate, a class of ship design in the Royal Norwegian Navy
- The Oslo Accords between Israel and Palestinian representatives
- Oslo City (shopping center)
- Oslo Plads, a square in Copenhagen, Denmark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oslo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.