From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osman may refer to:
- Osman (name), people with the name
- Osmanabad, District of Maharashtra, India
- Osmannagar (alternative name for Sultanabad, Karimnagar), village located in Karimnagar district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Osman, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Osman, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- United States
- Osman, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- House of Osman, an Ottoman dynasty
- Asian cyprinid fish in genera Diptychus, Gymnodiptychus, Oreoleuciscus and Schizopygopsis
- Osman (film), a 2011 Turkish film
- A fictional merchant in the role-playing game Skies of Arcadia
- Osman (video game), an arcade game by Mitchell Corporation
- Osmin, the name of a Turkish character in Mozart's operas Zaide and Die Entführung aus dem Serail, is a variant of the same.
- Osmania University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.