Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osman may refer to:
- Osman (name), people with the name
- Osmanabad, District of Maharashtra, India
- Osmannagar (alternative name for Sultanabad, Karimnagar), village located in Karimnagar district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Osman, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Osman, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- United States
- Osman, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- House of Osman, an Ottoman dynasty
- Asian cyprinid fish in genera Diptychus, Gymnodiptychus, Oreoleuciscus and Schizopygopsis
- Osman (film), a 2011 Turkish film
- A fictional merchant in the role-playing game Skies of Arcadia
- Osman (video game), an arcade game by Mitchell Corporation
- Osmin, the name of a Turkish character in Mozart's operas Zaide and Die Entführung aus dem Serail, is a variant of the same.
- Osmania University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.