Jump to navigation Jump to search
St John the Evangelist's Church
|Population||302 (2011 census)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Osmotherley is a civil parish in South Lakeland, Cumbria, England, extending north from Ulverston. Before local government reorganization in 1974 it was in Lancashire. It has a joint parish council with Mansriggs and Egton with Newland.
- "Egton with Newland, Mansriggs & Osmotherly Parish Council". Cumbria County Council. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Egton-with-Newland, Mansriggs and Osmotherley Parish Council". South Lakeland District Council. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Historic England. "Church of St John Evangelist (1086796)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Osmotherley Parish (1170212669)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "ENMO: Parish Council of Egton-with-Newland, Mansriggs and Osmotherley". ENMO Parish Council.
- "Osmotherley through time". Vision of Britain.
- Osmotherley: historical and genealogical information at GENUKI
|This Cumbria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|