Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osmund, Osmundus, Asmund or Åsmund is a Germanic name composed of the word Os/Ás meaning "god" and mund meaning "protection."
- Osmund (bishop of Salisbury) (died 1099)
- Osmundus, first Swedish archbishop
- Åsmund Kåresson, runemaster
- Osmund of Sussex (fl. 760–772), 8th century King of Sussex
- Osmund (Bishop of London), (died c. 808) Bishop of London
- Asmund the Champion-Killer, hero of Ásmundar saga kappabana
- Asmund or Asmud, Varangian tutor of Sviatoslav I of Kiev
- Osmond (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osmund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.