From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osmund, Osmundus, Asmund or Åsmund is a Germanic name composed of the word Os/Ás meaning "god" and mund meaning "protection."
- Osmund (bishop of Salisbury) (died 1099)
- Osmundus, first Swedish archbishop
- Åsmund Kåresson, runemaster
- Osmund of Sussex (fl. 760–772), 8th century King of Sussex
- Osmund (Bishop of London), (died c. 808) Bishop of London
- Asmund the Champion-Killer, hero of Ásmundar saga kappabana
- Asmund or Asmud, Varangian tutor of Sviatoslav I of Kiev
- Osmond (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osmund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.