|Date of birth||22 September 1967|
|Place of birth||Ofakim, Israel|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Osnat Hila Mark (Hebrew: אוסנת הילה מארק, born 22 September 1967) is an Israeli lawyer and politician. Following the 2018 municipal elections, she entered the Knesset as a member of Likud, replacing Jackie Levy.
A member of Likud, she was placed 57th on the party's list for the 2006 elections and 40th for the 2009 elections, but on each occasion failed to win a seat. She won 34th place on the party's list for the 2015 elections, and although Likud won only 30 seats, Osnat became a Knesset member in 2018 as a replacement for Jackie Levy, who left the legislature after being elected mayor of Beit She'an in the 2018 municipal elections.
- Meet the lawyer who will replace Jackie Levy in the Likud 20, 31 October 2018
- Likud list Central Elections Committee
- Final Unofficial* results of the Elections for the Twentieth Knesset Central Elections Committee
- Haifa elects first woman mayor The Jerusalem Post, 31 October 2018
- Osnat Mark on the Knesset website