From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oso, oso, or 'oso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up óso, osó, or osò in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oso, or OSO, may refer to:
- Oso, California
- Oso, Ontario, a community Central Frontenac Township, Ontario, Canada
- Oso, Washington, a census-designated place in Snohomish County, Washington, location of 2014 mudslide
- The highway Oso Parkway in Orange County, California, named after the word for "bear" in the Spanish Language, because of area's history of bears
- Oakville Symphony Orchestra
- Ose (demon)
- Onsala Space Observatory
- Orbiting Solar Observatory, series of nine satellites
- Ottawa Symphony Orchestra
- Om Shanti Om, Hindi film starring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Arjun Rampal
- Officer Selection Officer in the United States Marine Corps
- The Special Council of the NKVD; Russian "ОСО," transliterated "OSO"
- Special Agent Oso, a Disney Channel animated show for children
- Oso Oso, an emo band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.