From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osterby may refer to:
- Osterby, Rendsburg-Eckernförde, municipality in Rendsburg-Eckernförde district, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Osterby, Schleswig-Flensburg, municipality in Schleswig-Flensburg district, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Österby, village in Noarootsi Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- H.C. Østerby (born 1955), Danish politician
- Osterby Man, bog body from Iron Age discovered in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osterby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.