Ostomy Wound Management
|Discipline||Wound, ostomy, and continence nursing|
|Edited by||Lia van Rijswijk (Clinical Editor), Barbara Zeiger (Managing Editor)|
HMP Communications, LLC
|Ostomy Wound Manag.|
Ostomy Wound Management is a monthly, peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of wound care, ostomy, incontinence, and skin-related care, as well as nutritional issues. The journal covers research regarding wounds, ostomy, incontinence, and nutrition. It is published by HMP Global (formerly HMP Communications, LLC) and was established in March 1980 as Ostomy Management, obtaining its current title in 1985. It is an official journal of the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care. Sponsored columns are provided by manufacturers to showcase the appropriate and successful use of their products.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed, Embase, Science Citation Index Expanded, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, and CINAHL. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 1.229.
- "AAWC Official Journals". AAWC Online. Association for the Advancement of Wound Care. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Ostomy Wound Management". Wound Source. Kestrel Health Information. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Ostomy Wound Management". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Journal titles covered in Embase". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Ostomy Wound Management". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.